This summer has been a crazy whirlwind and very very bad for blogging. Tomorrow school starts and we will go back to schedules, regular meals, and some quite time for me. So to celebrate the last day of summer vacay I give you the top ten reasons I’ve been a lame ass blogger lately.
1) Frantic unending knitting with no end in site and nothing I can actually show you. Exciting for me but boring for you.
2) We went to the Aquarium instead.
3) We were too busy reading.
4) I ate so much Chocolate Truffle Soufflé I couldn’t get off the couch. Notice how there is no picture of it actually cooked. Yup, I was so excited to eat it I forgot.
5) My library has copies of all the Lucy Neatby DVDs. All of them!
6) Bug’s room is clean, reorganized and every piece of clothing in it actually fits him!
7) I discovered Project Runway. How many seasons do I need to catch up on? Well...I do have some knitting to do.
8) The people around here seem to think I should feed them, provide them with clean clothes, and talk to them once in a while. And they never leave. Never.
9) Patterns do not write or photograph themselves. New free pattern coming next week!
10) This guy gets into more trouble than a pack of preschoolers. He came to find me like this, after shopping through my purse for anything edible. I left my purse on the kitchen counter.